Friday, 9 March 2012
What's in my shower
1. Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub - I use this approximately once a week in the bath rather than the shower but it doesn't really matter. I love this because as soon as it hits your skins, it heats up which is heaven. It is like you are having a spa treatment in your shower and it also leaves my skin lovely and soft.
2. The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish - I bought this a while ago as I love the smell of The Body Shop Satsuma body butter and I was hoping this would layer the scents. It does smell lovely in the shower but doesn't linger on your skin. I do enjoy it but i just use it as a shower gel rather than a scrub so I won't be repurchasing this.
3. Lush I Love Juicy Shampoo - I just recently purchased this as my hair has become slightly greasy and this is designed to remove product build up. I hate the smell of it I don't think it smell anything like fruit but it does a great job on throughly cleaning your hair so it is going to become one of my staple hair products.
4. Kerastase Nutritive Shampoo Bain Satin 1 - This is usually my favourite shampoo but lately I have been using my Lush shampoo. I can totally tell the difference when I wash my hair with this shampoo rather than a supermarket shampoo. I have thick frizzy hair so a good shampoo and conditioner is essential.
5. Palmolive Naturals Honey & Milk - This is just the shower gel I am currently using and it changes regularly depending on what is on offer in the supermarket. I do love the Dove Go Fresh range tho.
6. Clarasonic Mia - I just use this in the evening to cleanse my face. I have a review on it here.
7. Kerastase Nutritive Nutri Thermique - I have been using this conditioner for years now and I honestly don't think I will ever change. I really tames down my frizzy hair and keeps it in healthy condition and considering I assault it with the hair dryer and GHD after every wash my poor hair needs this. It is on the pricey side but I find a little goes a long way and the tub usually lasts me approximately 3 months and I have very long hair.
8. Lush Ultra Bland - This is my holy grail of cleansers! I use it every night to remove my make up. I love it as it leaves a film on my skin which I find really helps my dry skin and ensures I don't have many dry patches.
9. Venus Divine Razor - There isn't much to say about this really. It does the job but I really should go back to waxing but I hate waiting for the re growth to be long enough in order to wax.
If you would like me to review any of the products in more detail just let me know in the comments below xxx Welcome to all my new followers and thank you for following I really appreciate it. xxx
© Sparkle in Sequins | All rights reserved.